Yup, you are correct. We are aware of this. For some unknown reasons the XML binding utility we are using is not outputting the doctype. We are looking into fixing this asap. As a temporary work around, you can disable the dtd validation for Tomcat - unfortunately, I can't remember the exact flag to set off the top of my head.... I'll have to get back to you later on this.

Regards,
Kin Onn