Feky,

The current workaround is: Add the following line to the "camino.lax" file
in the installation directory:

     lax.nl.java.option.additional=-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1

I have filed a bug report (#00183) for this encoding/locale problem. We
will let you know when this is fixed.

Camino should be able to handle JSPs with non-standard encoded characters.
--
John

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"

===