At 08:49 pm 14-01-2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, the subject line says it all - I am planning on using Strut's template
>mechanism (after giving up on Tiles - it looks to buggy). Does Camino help in
>the design and ESPECIALLY management of my templates and components?

When you say "help in design and management of templates and components",
what exact functionality do you see? A use case or two can be helpful.

>Also, a
>large part of my pages will derive their content mostly from our database -
>what would you recommendation be regarding easing the process of passing on
>the proper page ID, title, etc.. in order to populate the final template with
>the proper content?

Could you elaborate? Again, a use case can be helpful.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"

===