Hi Clarlos,

Thanks for your interest in Camino.

Regarding your installation problem, the error message suggests that the
java command doesn't understand -Xms and -Xmx. Could you double check if
you have an older (pre-Java2) version of JVM/JRE installed and available on
the path? If so, please try the installation again after removing the older
java from your path.

regards,
--
John

At 07:53 pm 05-03-2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Hy there.
>
>I'm a Web-developer, using Struts 1.0.2, and recently I've decided to
>evaluate the latest version of Camino (1.0.1). I've downloaded it directly
>from your site, and followed the instructions. I'm using Linux Mandrake
>8.0, and JDK1.3, and when I start the instalation, (running
>caminov1_0_1.bin) this is the error message I get:
>
>"
>Preparing to install...
>Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
>Configuring the installer for this system's environment...
>
>Launching installer...
>
>Error: Unrecognized JVM specific option `-Xmx50331648'.
>Error: Unrecognized JVM specific option `-Xms16777216'.
>This Java Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now
>exit. (LAX)
>
>Stack Trace:
>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: LZeroGb1;
>        at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.a(source file unknown:line unknown,
> pc 0x868f341)
>        at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.b(source file unknown:line unknown,
> pc 0x88831c1)
>        at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(source file unknown:line
> unknown, pc 0x85b5281)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:native)
>        at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(source file unknown:line unknown, pc
> 0x82a29d6)
>        at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(source file unknown:line unknown, pc
> 0x82563eb)
>"
>
>Could you give me a help whit this ?
>Thanx
>Carlos Serra

John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989
w: http://www.scioworks.com   m: +(65) 9782 9610

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"

===