It still crashed.  In both Camino and Firefox.  Tried Camino first.  I have had
to reload flash player every time I try Camino.  Uninstall then install.  Am
really tired of having to quit browser and re install flash player.  Guess I'll
just have to forget Camino though I like it.  It just won't let me play video.
Have to reinstall flash then go to Firefox.
I have powerbook g4 and like to work with movies for a blog and youtube.

Philippe Wittenbergh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Dec 11, 2007 2:19 AM, beth
Wiley  wrote:
> Why is my flash player crashing ever since I loaded Camino?
> Upset,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mac Os 10.4

Did you recently update the flash player ? The latest version is 9.0r115.

(do this while Camino is not running)
Navigate to ~/library/application support/Camino
(the 'library' folder in your home folder)
delete the plugin.dat file
Launch Camino.

--
Philippe Wittenbergh