A follow up on this as it happend today again. The MBP almost froze but I
was able to take a screenshot. I was browsing Adsense, again opening a drop
down menu when something with the system went wrong. However, I can't find
anything in the console logs. Any idea where I can look or what I could do
to find the bug?