Try increasing minimum font size.  Preferences>Appearance>Fonts>Advanced

On Jan 11, 2009, at 12:00 PM, camino-requ...@mozdev.org wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:18:27 -0800
From: Manford Samuelsen <p...@cox.net>
Subject: [Camino] Double Script
To: camino@mozdev.org

Frequently a web site is received with printing over printing. What am
I doing wrong? I do not have that problem with other browsers. I am
running an iMac 2.16 GHz using OS X 10.5.6.

Thanks,

Dini

Message: 2
Frequently a web site is received with printing over printing. What am I
doing wrong? I do not have that problem with other browsers. I am
running an iMac 2.16 GHz using OS X 10.5.6.

It would be helpful if you could give specifics. What is an example of a
site that exhibits this problem? Which other browsers get it right?

- Josh