From: Stuart Morgan <stuart.mor...@alumni.case.edu>

1) Make sure that "When Camino starts: Load the pages that were open before quitting" is checked on the destination computer.
2) Quit Camino on the destination computer.
3) Copy ~/Library/Application Support/Camino/WindowState.plist from the source computer to the destination computer (replacing the WindowState.plist there).
4) Launch Camino on the destination computer.

Oh, fantastic, thank you! I should have known that it would be something like that.

Note that this will overwrite your saved windows on the destination computer, so make sure you don't have anything important there (if you do, the best solution is probably to bookmark those pages as a tab group before quitting, then re-open them once you've relaunched with the transferred windows).

I thought tab groups would only work with, you know, *tabs*, not groups of windows. I never ever use tabs; I vastly prefer to have every page open in its own window, so that they don't eat up screen real estate unless I want them to and I can move among them with my window manager (Many Tricks's Witch). But I seem to be in the minority there, and I know that many nifty browser tricks assume users are working with tabs, not windows.

In any case, I can always save the old version of WindowState.plist, and reopen with it after I've worked through the other set.

Thank you again!

--
Shoshanna Green
shosh...@eskimo.com