Le 30 juin 2011 à 23:37, Markus Mottl a écrit :

> I have uploaded a new version of bin-prot to my website, which should
> fix the problem.  I haven't actually tested it with OCaml 3.12.1, but
> am quite confident it will work.  Please let me know if the discussed
> problem persists.  Note that Jane Street will still have to update
> their version of bin-prot.

Just applied the patch from your Mercurial repository (*) to the Jane Street
distribution (which is quite different in terms of packaging), and can confirm
that all the tests now pass under 3.12.1.

Thanks for your quick update.

Regards,

Xavier Clerc

(*) files "read_ml.ml", "read_stubs.c", and "unsafe_read_c.ml"