On 01/17/2012 11:51 AM, Francois Berenger wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to preprocess some source files.
Gabriel Scherer advised me to use the options
mentioned in the title of this e-mail.

What should I modify in an oasis project in order to
add these compilation flags?

I guess something should be added to the _oasis file.
I did not find anything in the oasis documentation about
using a preprocessor.

Here is an example build command that works, issued
by a Makefile for the moment:

ocamlfind ocamlopt -package camlp4.gramlib,batteries -linkpkg -o
test_logger -annot -g -pp camlp4of logger.ml test_logger.ml

In fact, now I only need to use cppo to preprocess my source files.
So the updated command is:
ocamlfind ocamlopt -package batteries -linkpkg -o test_logger -annot -g -pp cppo logger.ml test_logger.ml

How do I request oasis to preprocess all files using cppo?

Thanks a lot,
Francois.