I added a warning to the documentation. Can someone with commit rights
have a look at it and apply it? This would have definitely saved us a
lot of time. And I am sure this will help other people too.

Cheers,

Alexey

--
dr. Alexey Rodriguez Yakushev

Vector Fabrics included in EE Times 'Silicon 60' list of emerging startups

O +31 (0)40 8200960   |  D + 31 (0)40 8200974  |  F +31 (0)40 8200979
Vonderweg 22, 5616 RM  |  Eindhoven |  The Netherlands
www.vectorfabrics.com  |  ale...@vectorfabrics.com