Jacques Le Normand wrote:
hello caml list,
if I marshal an object of class c and I write the result in a file foo.txt and, later on, I add methods to c, can I read the object in foo.txt and call the new methods on the object?

First, a *.txt extension for a binary file (written thru Marshal.* functions) is very confusing.

Second, marshalling of any closures (including methods shared by objects) can only be unmarshalled by the exact same binary. So if you add/change code, it should not work.