On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 08:41:49PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
>   let ( /\ ) (a1, a2) (b1, b2) = a2 > b1 || b2 > a1

I've just reread the Lexical conventions section in the manual.  For
some reason when I read it first I thought it said that '\' was
allowed, but in fact it's not so this appears to be a bug in camlp4.

BUT can we permit this?  It's nice to be able to define /\ and \/
operators with the obvious meanings :-)

In fact can we open the discussion about converting OCaml source files
into UTF-8 and allow _lots_ more symbols?  eg:

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat