On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 11:23:50AM +0100, Jon Harrop wrote:
> That's just crazy talk. Nobody can afford to ignore the multicore era that we
> have been in for some time now.

I can find lots of interesting use of all my cores without having all my
programs be _automaticly_ multi threaded.

> > exception traces are *not* available in long running program (daemon).
>
> Because you compiled it wrongly or because you lost the output?

i see you have no idea what a daemon is, and how ocaml can print its
stack trace only on stderr when reaching toplevel (i.e. quitting).
(on a non-modified version of ocaml)

> > have you been hiding in a cave lately?
>
> With yo mamma.

this actually sum up your posts and the idea contains in them pretty well.

> You aren't customer facing are you?

funny enough that you say that. we both know, which one of us is actually
producing some ocaml software that is really selling.

--
Vincent