Le 23 juil. 08 à 12:54, Dr. Thomas Fischbacher a écrit :

Is there already something like that? Has anyone already built such
a tool?

Also had this wish the other day, I found objsize [1] but didn't use it -- did a rough approximation by traversing the datastructure. A generic implementation using only the Obj module and a lookup table to track visited nodes would be nice but I forgot too much about all the cases in the representation of caml values to implement it quickly and correctly.

Daniel

[1] http://caml.inria.fr/cgi-bin/hump.fr.cgi?contrib=614