On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Dario Teixeira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But consider the module fragment below; type t is defined via a constraint,
> and includes a type parameter ('b) used as a phantom type.  The Sexplib syntax
> extension fails to parse the definition of t, producing an error:
>
> Failure: "get_tparam_id: not a type parameter"
> Preprocessing error on file document.ml

Thanks for reporting this, this is a bug in type-conv (i.e. affects
bin-prot, too).  Though we also make use of variance annotations, we
have surprisingly never used them in structures, only in signatures.
That's why this bug went unspotted until now.

An updated version is online already, including the Godi-package.

Best regards,
Markus

--
Markus Mottl http://www.ocaml.info [EMAIL PROTECTED]