> And Darcs the distributed revision control system.

Erik, Darcs is so slow, buggy and broken by design (I speak for direct
experience) that even the GHC team decided to switch to GIT or
Mercurial, see [1] and [2].

Consider this: three years ago I decided to study a functional
language and I had to decide between OCaml and Haskell. In that
period, for other reasons, I was searching for a new SCM to replace
CVS and I extensively tested Darcs.

Darcs was so broken that I decided for OCaml when I realized it was
written in Haskell.

So Darcs, IMHO, is definitively not "anything significant".

[1] http://www.reddit.com/comments/6v2nl/ghc_project_switches_to_git/
[2] https://lopsa.org/node/1656

--
Ing. Paolo Donadeo