> And while I'm asking complex questions, can anyone think of a way of
> asking OCamlDoc to resolve [string] to [String.t], ['a list] to ['a
> List.t], ['a array] to ['a Array.t], etc?

Let me add another couple of questions about OcamlDoc. I am sorry if
this is a common knowledge.

   - how can I tell OcamlDoc to only process some files?
     Actually, the question is rather how to make OcamlDoc ignore the
     unresolved dependencies and "Unbound type constructor" errors.

     [Sometimes it is as if OcamlDoc and Ocaml did not parse the files
     in the same way - a program which compiles with ocamlopt gives me
     "Unbound type constructor errors" with ocamldoc. I will try to
     reduce my code into a simple case to post it here later.]

   - how can I tell OcamlDoc to run a preprocessor on the file first?
     (I am using ocaml+twt)

Thanks,

Jan