I have questions to the kind folks at Jane Street,
and others who use OCaml for commercial/non-research
development: what do you guys use for your development
environment? What would be the minimal set of functionality
that would make you happy for an IDE? What are killer features
you dream of?

I'm trying to come up with a longer time plan for Camelia --
this so far relegated, to the dismay of my wife and daughter
-- to prolonging my morning showers, so I may as well ask
around. None of those plans/feedback would have immediate
effect, but I wouldn't mind it simmering for a bit.

The reason I got into camelia is not only OCaml, but it
seems like a small and manageable enough IDE to base
other tools that I'm working on for various embedded
architectures. In the long run, for Windows platform
I will statically link it and literally have it be
a single executable, so that it can be trivially
shared, it would also make it easier to consume
by people on locked-down computers where software
installations are disallowed. Of course OCaml is another
deal here, but you have to start with something :)

Cheers, Kuba