Hi guys,

I have an issue with using the Num module in my Win64 OCaml compile.
Whenever I try to operate on numbers that are too large it will lock up. For
example, using:
string_of_num (num_of_int max_int */ num_of_int max_int)

causes the program to lock up with 100% CPU usage. This occurs in both
native and bytecode programs, and it has happened with both my 3.10.2 and
3.11.0 compiles. The 32-bit Windows MSVS binaries on the OCaml website work,
as do my 64-bit Linux and OS-X builds of 3.11.0.

Before I submit this as a bug, can anyone who also has a 64-bit OCaml
compile in Windows verify this?

Thanks,
Reed

--