Ashish,

I'm not getting the previous error anymore and my issue is the same as yours now.

Reason?

SANITIZE: a total of 749 files that should probably not be in your source tree has been found. A script shell file "_build/sanitize.sh" is being created. Check this script and run it to remove unwanted files or use other
  options (such as defining hygiene exceptions or using the -no-hygiene
  option).
IMPORTANT: I cannot work with leftover compiled files.
ERROR: Leftover Ocaml compilation files: