Hello,

> I am discovering this feature of loading dynamically native code. The
> Frama-C framework (www.frama-c.cea.fr) provides now a plugin
> architecture that allows you to develop your own plugin and loads it
> directly in the framework.
>
> I targeted to adapt a simple tool I developped as a Frama-C plugin and
> faced some difficulties. I did not found enough information about the
> compilation of cmxs files.

Alain's answers are very good. I confirm that packing and dynamic
some of them are dynamically loaded.

However, in the current distributed release of Frama-C, dynamic loading
of plug-ins is still experimental. This feature will be improved in the
next release and it should be easier for plug-in developers to compile
dynamic plug-ins.

Anyway, if you have any additional Frama-C-specific questions/feedbacks
about plug-in development, don't hesitate to sent a message on the
Frama-C public mailing list
(http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/frama-c-discuss).

Br,
Julien Signoles