Can anyone summarize the trade-offs between the Camomile and Netstring (netconversion) unicode translation libraries? The netconversion documentation (http://projects.camlcity.org/projects/dl/ocamlnet-2.2.9/doc/html-main/Netconversion.html ) mentions that Camomile implements text strings as int arrays, whereas it encodes them as packed native strings... so I'm guessing that Netstring is a win space-wise when random access isn't needed. However, are there other trade-offs to be aware of -- bugs, other performance issues, ease of use? Camomile seems to provide a larger number of conversions, but I have no idea whether these are actually useful, or simply legacy artifacts.

I think my unicode needs are fairly simple, but then again, maybe everyone thinks that as they're diving off this cliff. :-)

Warren

--
Warren Harris
war...@metaweb.com