On 05/12/2009 01:56 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote:
We are looking for one translator and one proofreader for each of the
seven main chapters. To facilitate the task of proof readers and get the
best translation preference will be given to native english speaking
contributors. If you are interested in participating please email me
privately with the following information : chapter you'd like to
translate/proofread and whether your are a native english speaker or not.

I am volunteer to be reviewer.
However, I think it should not be a criteria to be a mother tongue english for many reason: "Non mother tongue english" people use "simple" english and does not understand very advanced english. Mother tongue english are tempted to fully use english.
I think a reviewer with just basic english would be "very good"...

Anyway, just my opinion...

--
                             Chef de projet chez Vectoris
                                 Phone: +261 33 11 207 36