Romain Beauxis a écrit :
> We have had a strange bug report on our code. Somehow, an Unix.Unix_error
> exception was not caught while it ought to be. See:
>   http://savonet.rastageeks.org/ticket/269
> [...]
> We believe that the issue is raised because the module that uses Unix.read is
> compiled with one of unix or threads and the application using that module
> with the other one.

Such errors can also happen if you link the (same) Unix module twice:
the exceptions raised by the first instance are not catchable by
anything linked after the second instance. This can happen quite easily,
especially if you use Dynlink. In general, having two modules with the
same name in one application is a bad idea.

Cheers,

--
Stéphane