Richard Jones пишет:
[skip]
There are some missing features to really make it possible though:

 - inline assembly

 - support for ELF (eg. putting code/data directly into named sections)

 - bit fields / bit twiddling (can probably be done with macros)

 - better optimization of int32 and int64 types

[skip]

+ out of box support for native executables creation for win32/mingw

+ convenient compiler interface, example - ghc --make main.hs

Because of these two missing features, today I choose sbcl over ocaml to create
small I/O and calculation intensive task, unfortunately.