Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Abraham Sheleng of {CBN}. I am informing you of an attempt by
some men to collect your payment of $5M on your behalf. I had to ask them why
they came to see me in person and they said that they came to collect your
funds which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us, on your
behalf and by your authorization.

However, I am writing you this email to find out from you if you actually sent
them. Note that they actually tendered some vital paperworks which proved that
you actually sent them to collect these funds. Below is the list of paperwork
which they presented.

*Letter of administration
*Order to release
*High court injunction

I want to hear from you before I order the release of the funds to these men
who claim to be your representatives because they will be back to my office
next week. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Dr. Abraham Sheleng