This is some additional "noise" about "OCaml for Multicore architectures" (or "Ok with parallel threads GC").

Dear list,

We have implemented an alternative runtime library for OCaml, one that allows threads to compute in parallel on different cores of now widespread CPUs.

This project will be presented at IFL 2009 (http://blogs.shu.edu/projects/IFL2009/ ).

A testing version available online at
http://www.algo-prog.info/ocmc/
It works with OCaml 3.10.2 for Linux x86-64bit, we haven't met any bugs with the latest build (it doesn't *unexpectedly* crash, not yet).

Hope you'll enjoy,

--
Mathias Bourgoin, Adrien Jonquet, Emmanuel Chailloux, Benjamin Canou, Philippe Wang