Guillaume Yziquel a écrit :
Hello.

Hi again.

Here is a piece of code that I am having issue. I'm trying to use React to parse reactively a server output. I have the following event definition:

let event_starting_at str = React.E.fold begin fun accu chunk -> accu^chunk end str received_event in let to_be_parsed_event_of_event, set_to_be_parsed_event_of_event = React.E.create () in let to_be_parsed_event = React.E.switch (event_starting_at "") to_be_parsed_event_of_event in let reinitialise_with unparsed_text = set_to_be_parsed_event_of_event (event_starting_at unparsed_text) in

I've replaced the previous code by the following piece of code, and it now works...

  let event_starting_at ?drop:(drop = false) str = React.E.fold begin fun accu
chunk -> accu^chunk end str
begin match drop with | false -> received_event | true -> React.E.drop_once received_event end in let to_be_parsed_event_of_event, set_to_be_parsed_event_of_event = React.E.create () in
  let to_be_parsed_event = React.E.switch (event_starting_at "")
to_be_parsed_event_of_event in
  let reinitialise_with unparsed_text = set_to_be_parsed_event_of_event
    (event_starting_at ~drop: true unparsed_text) in

Now, is this a bug or a feature?

All the best,

Guillaume Yziquel.

--