blue storm a écrit :

Regarding your original problem, I've had the same needs and came up
with a slightly different solution : in order to avoid the additional
indirection level related to -pack (Foobar.Foo), is used a flattened
representation by adding a "foobar.ml" file containing only :

  include Foo

(and possibly include of other modules in the package). Then the
foobarl.mli is :

  type foo_t

  val initial : foo_t
  val show : foo_t -> string

And values can be referred with Foobar.foo, instead of Foobar.Foo.foo.
Of course this is only useful if you don't want the user to see the
internal module hierarchy, wich may not be what you had in mind.

Where do you put the foobar.ml? I've been trying it all over, I do not see how you can flatten something that you pack.

Do you put foobar.ml at the same level of your directory foobar/, or in you directory foobar/ ?

Or am I understanding you wrong?

All the best,

--
     Guillaume Yziquel