On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 04:52:00PM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 03:59:34PM +0100, Damien Doligez wrote:
> > The release candidate is available as source code at this address:
> > ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/cristal/ocaml/ocaml-3.11/ocaml-3.11.2+rc1.tar.bz2
> >
> > See the list of changes at the end of this mail.
> >
> > After testing this release candidate, please send a mail to
> > <damien.doli...@inria.fr> and tell us what you tested and whether
> > it worked.
>
> I've pushed this out to Fedora Rawhide users after some very light
> testing myself.  If there are any major problems we should see reports
> from QA systems and users in a day or two.

Following up, two packages had problems building:

camlp5 - When you compile, it complains it doesn't know anything about
3.11.2 and that this will require an upstream change.

cduce - Also FTBFS.

I have not looked any deeper into either of these build problems at
the moment.

Everything else built fine.

Rich.

--