I browsed the sources of funk OS one year ago, if I remember corectly you
are one og its author.
I assume that if funk manages memory and run threads it's possible to code
an OS from ground up using Ocaml but want to be sure:

- Does I need to disable an option to avoid the garbage collector's use? (I
gues that yes)

- Also need I disable Ocaml theading subsystem? (Obviously yes, but are
there some limitations?)

Are there other important considerations to take?
Do you think that Ocaml is suitable for OS coding (I''m using C now).

Thank you,

Konstantin Tcholokachvili