I would be most interested to hear answers to this e-mail.

I too have wondered about the differences between tuareg mode and caml mode.

I noticed that key bindings are different and formatting is handled a little
differently. I have never seen a good comparison between the two though. Or why
tuareg-mode exists at all (instead of improving caml mode).

Another thing is that in the tuareg mode documentation, there is no mention
that you need to install files from caml mode. It seems like C-c C-t (type
throwback) only works after installing caml-types.el from caml mode. What other
files from caml mode need to be installed?

I'm glad to see ocamlspot.el is included now.

Thanks

Tom