2010/6/12 malc <av1...@comtv.ru>

> > Two minor issues:
> > 1. The mupdf from sumatrapdf installs fitz.h and mupdf.h directly into
> > /usr/local/include, and not under fitz/, or mupdf/, so llpp failed to
> > compile. I fixed by copying the headers to where llpp expected them to
> be.
>
> I was a nanometer away from typing: please edit build.sh to match your
> mupdf installation(or lack there of) into BUILDING, but then didn't,
> sigh...

I had the same problem and had to change link.c, not build.sh. It would be
nicer if the harcoded header path were not "fitz/fitz.h" and "mupdf/mupdf.h"
but "fitz.h" and "mupdf.h". You would have to add the corresponding
"$mupdflibpath/fitz/" and "$mupdflibpath/mupdf" in your build.sh, but
standard mupdf installation would work out of the box.