I've written a wee Web server in OCaml that's compiled using the ocamlopt from
the
Fedora MinGW distribution of ocaml.  I'm running the server in Windows 7.

Sometimes after receiving several requests, the Unix.send call that sends a
response
back to a Web client just blocks.  The send buffer is pretty large (64k), and
the data
to be sent is always much less than that.

While it's easy to reproduce the error (a certain pattern of requests from the
browser),
I can't tell what particular conditions cause the blocking behavior.

Any help appreciated.

-- Paul
--
Paul Steckler
National ICT Australia

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal
professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts
no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.