It's unfortunate that otags stops when only one file does not parse.
On my code I have very few files using camlp4 but when I run it with

otags -r *

I get
Fatal error: escaping exception Loc.Exc_located(_, _)
File "ocamlsqlite/recent-orm-sqlite/hash/p4_hash.ml", line 41, characters 14-22
Quotation.Make(Ast).Error.E(_)

Would be better to skip this file and continue.

Also when I run otags on files from stdlib I get:
File "core/pervasives.mli", line 133, characters 0-8
Camlp4 parse error: [a_LIDENT] expected after "external" (in [sig_item])