Hello,

On 06-12-2010, Damien Doligez <damien.doli...@inria.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 2010-12-03, at 21:06, José Romildo Malaquias wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I am looking for a binary release of the latest ocaml compiler for
>> Windows. From the OCaml home page I can find only an older version
>> (3.11.0).
>>
>> Where can I find the latest version?
>

> It depends on which port you want.  For Cygwin, there is an up-to-date
> cygwin package.  For the other ports, we are looking for volunteers to
> compile and publish the binaries.

There is a start a .msi packaging of OCaml + flexdll + findlib:
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/ocaml-installer/
http://hg.ocamlcore.org/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/ocaml-installer/ocaml-installer/

There are still problem and we are lacking a bit of time to finish it.
But hopefully, it will be finished one day. If anyone have time/knowledge,
we will be happy if he joins the OCaml Windows Installer project.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall