Batch: 12/25/DC34
 E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters:
 Euro - Afro Asian Sweepstake Lottery
 Affiliate of Haley Watergate inc.
 PROMO/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
 Arena Complex,Km 18 Route de Rufisque
 Johannesburg, South Africa.
 October 11, 2004

 ATTENTION: AWARD NOTIFICATION/PROCESSING ADVICE:

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of the SCIENTIFIC GAME
PROMO LOTTERY; held on 5th October,2004. Your email address attached to
ticket number 89-02897893, with serial number 95020 drew the lucky numbers
14-21-33-42-49-63, and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of US$500,000.00
(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in credited to file REF NO.
AIL/7585021-47/03. This is from total prize money of US$2,500,000.00 shared
among the international winners in our 1st -5th categories.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form
25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses
from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as
part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security company
insurred in your FILE REFERENCE.After your application has been processed,the
National Lottery will only reveal your identity if you give your written
consent. If you've won a major prize it's important to contact our claim
officer immediately, and preferably before you tell anyone else, so that
we can advise you of your publicity options. The National Lottery Mail Subscription
Service is completely confidential.  This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

This lottery program was promoted by our group of sponors and philanthropist.
We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year
high stakes US$10,000,000 million Dollars International Lottery. To begin
your claim, please contact your file/claim officer:

 Mr.Thomas Lithuli
 Haley Watergate inc
 Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of SOUTH AFRICA will be required to
procure an Affidavit of lotto claim papers/Court clearance certificate,
from the local court prior to award payment policy of the National Lotteries
Board (NBL) of SOUTH AFRICA and required by the paying Financial Security
Company. Please be aware that the Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly
upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by the processing
Agent.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than two weeks. After
this, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary
delay and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch
numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore,
should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from our team of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.

Sincerely,
Zo Haley
Euro-AFRO-ASIAN Zonal Coordinator

Tiscali Adsl 640 Free: fino al 15 novembre i consumi sono GRATIS!
Se sottoscrivi un'Adsl Free 640 entro il 14 ottobre avrai gratis tutti
i consumi fino al 15/11/04 compreso! In piu' sono gratis il modem
in comodato e l'attivazione. Cosa aspetti? Prima attivi, piu' risparmi!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BCfwlB/TM