ISAAC MUSTAPHA & CO CHAMBERS
              (ATTORNEYS&COUNSELORS AT LAW)
                FEDERAL HIGH COURT BENIN
                  WHITE-HOUSE BUILDING,
                   14 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
                COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
             E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOOD DAY MY DEAR,

Compliments,I barrister Isaac have decided to bestow this
trust on you, which I pray you will not ignore or betray.I
appologise in advance for any inconviniences this may cause
you. I am Barrister Isaac Mustapha the Personal Attorney to
late Mr. John K. Marshall, who was a contractor here in
Benin Rep.Who, on the 3rd of Oct 2000, with his entire
family were perished in a fierceful Auto-Crash along
Midombo Togo express way.As a matter of fact, my client
made a fixed dopsit Amount, valued at (USD$10.7M)with
Reliance Bank here in Benin Rep, and upon the duration time
of their agreement,his bank started contacting him but no
response. Conseqently, the bank issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin to the deceased as his personal
attorney,or have his account confiscated after four years,
as it is in the law of this country says. Since then, I
have made several contacts to His Countries Embassy in
order
to locate any of my clients extended relatives,which had
also been unsuccessful.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives
for over two years now, I seek your consent to present you
as the next of kin of the deceased since none of his
relatives were no way to be found so that the proceeds of
this account valued at $10.7m could be transffered into
your account, thereafter,we will both share it in
percentage according to our contribution to boost the
success of this great transaction. I have all the necessary
legal documents that can be used to back up all the claims
we will make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us make
this great benefiting transaction successful. I guarantee
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me as fast as possible through
this e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and through
phone also, to enable us discuss further the progress of
this business.

With best regards,

Hon: Isaac Mustapha Esq,

Senior advocate of Benin(SAB).