Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Peter Williams, Managing Director of West/South Export and
International Trade, we are a
company who deal on Raw materials and export into the Canada/America and
Europe.  We are
searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to
our costumers in the
Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad.
Please contact us for more
information, Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which
we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and
Europe.

Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full
contact addresses.

Thanks in advance
Mr. Peter Williams

CEO.