DEAR SIR / MADAM ,

Compliments of the season.I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring
to you as it comes from a stranger,But be rest assured as it comes with
a good-will intentions.

However, your address was courtesy of a business  centre at the World Trade
Centre here in the netherlands.And after due consideration, I became aware
and assured of your credibility of handling this trust/transaction.  Thus,i
took a humble decision to solicit your assistances, understanding and
co-operation
in this transaction, as it will be beneficial to us.

My name is Mr J. gab, one of the former adviser on arms control and acquisition
to the current president of Sierra Leone,His excellency Ahmed Kabbah.

Following the civil war in my country ,the head of state delegate me to
arrange for arms purchase from Netherlands through an independent arms dealers.I
was directed for arms worth of Thirty six million united states Dollars
[us$36 million] .On arrival in Netherlands ,I defected to the rebels side
and declined to go back to sierra leone .I decided to divert this fund which
was brought through diplomatic means and deposited in a security company
here in Netherlands and declared it to be an official consignment belonging
to my foreign affiliate.

Currently, this proposal is to inform you that I want to transfer this fund
into any of your personal account or company's account within the shortest
possible time for save keeping.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust and
confidentiality between us, moreover, it's a risk free in sense that I have
taken proper care of all formalities regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing ratio
for  this transaction as follows:70% for my investment in your country under
your close supervision and directions, 25% for your effort [help and assistance]
and shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses.Please reply on the above
email as to give me your private telephone and fax number for confidential
communication .

As I wait to hear from you ,be informed that all communication on this
transaction
shall be confidential.   [ 31 615 468546]

 Thanks  yours.John Gaby [PLEASE REPLY AT [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Metti il faccione di Shrek sul tuo cellulare!
http://www.specialeshrek.canale5.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BCfwlB/TM