Ref. Number: 132/756/40027
Batch Number: 538901527-BC722

ATTN:

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International program held on the 25th
November, 2004.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
37511465899-6410 with serial number 4872-510 drew
lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-3545 which consequently won
in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One
Million United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claim have been processed and your money Remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and
30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three year. This lottery was promoted and
sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the World
Largest software,  (http://evan.quuxuum.org/bgnw.html)
and  (www.luckyday.nl)

We hope with part of your winning you will take part
in our next USD 50 million international lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial
agent:
MR. BILLY OHIO.
CONCORD TRUST/FINANCE AGENCY.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
26th of December 2004. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications also remember to quote your reference
number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.

To enable you file your winning prize, you are advised
to fully comply with our co-respondent agency office.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff,
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Susan Herbert
Lottery Coordinator.