Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a manufacturer of portable trade show system, which is from Guangzhou
city China, our products were exported more than 85 countries, and we have more
than 150 dealers all around the world. we hope to look for more dealers all
around the world. if you are interested to be a dealer from us, please view our
 website:http://www.asia-displays.com and further to contact us.

We also supply printing graphics for end user, if you will attend exhibition
fair, please further to contact us.

Yours faithfully,

Ricky Kwan export manager

RECKY-EASTERN EXHIBITION & DISPLAY CO., LTD.

Tel:+86-20-84178649 84178846
Fax:+86-20-84178846
Mobile:+86-13802769658
Web:http://www.asia-displays.com