Dear Sir,

My name is Mr. Goofey Aboagye.I am the Central Region Accra Branch Manager of
Ghana International Bank Plc,Accra Ghana  in West Africa sub region.

I am contacting you base on mutual trust as I do not want problems but
just hope you can assist me in actualizing the under mentioned project.
I am in control of the sum of Fifteen Million US dollars ($15,000,000.00) which
was an excess of profit made by our Eastern Region Branch Office in the first
quarter Financial Summary of this year 2004.

The aforementioned amount I have been carefully placed in an Escrow Formatted
Deposit Account with systematize procedures without declaring it to my
executives.Can I really trust you to hold this money for me until I arrive your
country and pick it up myself and you deduct 30% of the total money as your
commission if you accept my offer you can contact me immediately via my
personal email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

If I don't hear from you within three days I will assume you are not interested
and will solicit for a new partner, but if you know you are interested let me
know, List your phone & fax Numbers so to open communication with you. This is
important as you would Have to be in touch through out the period.

The above situation prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation to take
delivery of the funds into your custody for viable/profitable investment as you
will be adequately compensated as been mentioned. I will arrange all the
necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you.

I will also appreciate you contact me once you receive this mail via my e-mail
account to enable me give you more details on my modus operandi of getting the
funds across to you hitch free. This matter requires your urgent attention,
confidentiality and discretion no matter what your decision may be.
Yours truly,
Mr. Goofey Aboagye.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BCfwlB/TM