Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (mail.6564.com).
Warning: Please read the "DBHostingEnsim4.1-Attachment-Warning.txt"
attachment(s) for more information.

This mail was generated automatically.
More info about --KAINOS-- under: http://www.kainos.es

-------
Occured_Errors:

65.31.92.141_failed_after_I_sent_the_message.
# 172: This_account_has_been_discontinued_[#490].
# 542: Remote_host_said:_delivery_error
# 223: Giving_up_on_65.31.92.141.

End
-------

The original mail is attached.

Auto_Mail.System: [kainos]

*-*-* FESIM- Anti_Virus Service
*-*-* http://www.fesim.org
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "mail.6564.com"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

Due to limitations placed on us by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers
Act 2000, we were unable to keep a copy of the infected attachment. Please
ask the sender of the message to disinfect their original version and send
you a clean copy.