MS Events & Entertainers

www.4psindia.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Friend,

We are looking for Those people who are into Utlizing Our Services Such as
Corporates / Hotels / Companies and Model - Coordination Agencies.

We are basically event management company, If you are interested pls visit our
website and let us know, how we can be mutually beneficial to each other.

If you are working in any industry, You can develop Business for Events &
Entertainment programs, by talking to Hotels / Clubs / Colleges / Corporates /
Companies and Big Shopping Outlets , and Liquor Distributors  in your area, and
we support you by conducting events ( Production Responsibility). We share
profits, ask us for quotation.

Models / Actresses / Anchors - Pls send us u r profile.

Thanking you,

Surya