Dear sir/Madam.

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this
letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising for you to receive this
proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I
propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.

My name is John koroma the son of Kumalia Steven Koroma, a farmer from
Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in my country. As led by my instinct,
I decided to contact you through LETTER as it is the only
means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe for
security and safety reasons.  However, I apologize if this is not acceptable
you.

The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in a
business venture. Due to the land and political problems in Zimbabwe, as a
result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of new Land Act Reform
wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the few rich black farmers, and
his desire to hold on to power for life, my father foresaw the danger that
is coming to Zimbabwe. Before he was murdered,he withdrew all of our
business foreign accounts in dollars to Johannesburg,South Africa to deposit
the sum of US$18.5 million (Eighteen million, Five Hundred thousand US
dollars), in a private security company. This money was deposited with this
Private Security Company for safety and security
reasons, and was to be used for the purchase of land, new machines and
chemicals establishment of new farms in Botswana.

I am currently staying in The Netherlands where I am seeking political
asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum, is because the
security company from South Africa, has a branch here, and they have moved
the deposit from their office in Johannesburg to Amsterdam.

Since the law of The Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open
any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction, this is why
 I am seeking your help as a reliable partner,

If you accept to assist me, 10% of the total sum of the fund will be
yours.All I want you to do for me, is toassist with arrangements to claim
the deposit from the security company from their office here in The
Netherlands,as it has now been transferred from Johannesburg, South Africa
to their branch here. The company will be legally informed of you
representing me.

Please, I want to you maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose of this
transaction. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you
in advance as I anticipate your co-operation, I will like if you to reply
with my email address which is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and God bless you,
John koroma.

sent by Excite Inbox - http://inbox.excite.co.uk