Good day,

With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this
letter meets you in good time. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence
in this transaction, which I propose with my free mind and as a person of
integrity.
I got your contact as a result of my discreet search for an associate in your
country. I know this e-mail must come to you as a surprise,more so that we have
not met before.I maintain the theory that business is people and contacts hence
this e-mail to you.I am particularly interested in dealing with you because I
expect you to be reliable and be more helpful.

My name is Manacha Yengeni a south African citizen.I am the younger brother to
Mr Tony Yengeni.My brother Mr.Tony was the chairman of parliament's in south
Africa and the former chief whip of the ruling political party ANC .My Brother
(MR. T. YENGENI),as a result of trust and Confidence he has mandated me that I
search for a Reliable and
trustworthy foreign partner, who will assist me in receiving some funds,which
we have in cash Totalling US$17.5m (Seventheen million five hundred thousand
dollars ) into a personal,company or any Reliable foreign bank account for safe
keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank accounts Within and
outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities.
(I would refer you to these few Websites for further information about my
family and Why I really require Your Assistance.)

(1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm
(2) http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html
(3) http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html

However, I still want to let you know that this money is under the custody of a
Private Vault Security And Finance Company in Europe.I am believing you to be a
trustworthy person and will not take advantage of us when the money gets to
you.The total sum will be shared as follows:for your assistance we are offering
you 20%, 78% For my family, 2% will be used for the reimbursement of all the
expenses we will incurre in the process of this project.

There is no risk involved as we have put all modalities in place to see to the
success of this project. If you are interested in assisting us, urgently reply
via the above email address.

Please endeavour to keep this Transaction confidential.I will be most grateful
if you can come forward to help us. I thank you in advance as I anticipate your
assistance in enabling me achieve this goal.

God bless,

Sincerely,

Manacha Yengeni.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BCfwlB/TM