On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 02:01:55PM +0100, Manfred Stienstra wrote:
> I think this problem was solved just after Camping 1.5 was released.
> Please try the following:
>
> gem install camping --source code.whytheluckystiff.net

Yes, I was running 1.5. This seems to have been fixed in 171.
I still think it's strange since the body should be discarded
when an X-Sendfile header is present.. somehow the newline
survived?

Thanks!

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]