I just picked up Camping and I'm currently reviewing every little
tidbit of information I can find out about it.

I really liked the simplicity of RubyOnRails, but sometimes you want
something fast and everything is relative.  After looking at Camping,
RubyOnRails seems like a lot of work if you just want to test out a
prototype of a small web app.

One thing I do miss are all the pre-built plugins for Rails (such as
acts_as_taggable).

How easy is it to convert Rails plugins to work with Camping?

I've done my first pass at searching for anything related to adapting
Rails plugins for Camping but I only came up with some hackery around
Dr. Nic's Magic Models.

Any finger pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
HH